1. Any information supplied by users will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal information supplied to MLog by users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and can have one or more purposes, on which users will be informed.
3. Users will be advised of the collection of personal information before said collection, except if provided of free will, and they will have the option of providing such information or not under the responsibility of said users, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless MLog receives a legal or judicial order, users’ information will not be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. MLog will maintain the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be MLog partners or allies. These links and frames are made available solely to provide an additional benefit to users. Note that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that MLog has full knowledge, agrees, or is responsible for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, MLog cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages due to the use of said links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, they will be required to comply with MLog’s privacy standards.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.